What to say…
Hi! I am Jamie. I am a mama, a wife, a teacher, and a photographer based out of Lancaster County, PA. I am a small boutique studio that loves to capture all the fun and wonderful moments that life has to offer. Had someone told me that I was going to have so much fun capturing all the craziness of a wedding or the sass of a toddler, I would have laughed and said not me, but that is exactly what I am doing and I love it.
Some of my favorite things (not in any sort of order)
- the warm snuggles of my children when they crawl into bed
- Caramel Lattes from Dunkin Donuts
- Walking on the fallen leaves in the park
- My old All Star Chucks (I have been told I need a shoe intervention)
- My sweet, crazy family – my rock in my husband, my sweet pea who is creative and has the sweetest soul, and my imp who is passionate about everything she does (including screaming)
- A great book
- Black and white photos – they look into the soul
- Watching my husband play with our girls
- FOOD! anything that is bad for me, especially a thick juicy burger
And to explain a little bit more about JWC.